Thursday, January 1, 2009
Oh Tannenbaum!
Well, I figured it's time for a post again. However, since it's late, I'll just quickly post some pictures. Sophia enjoyed the Christmas tree, and also got stuff in her Stocking from Santa. Lucky girl. I added some other random recent pictures mostly from our trip to AZ and San Diego over Christmas. Enjoy.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
My favorite picture is that of Sophia on the bed smiling. She really enjoyed kicking back and relaxing on that hotel king size bed. :) She's so cute. More pictures will be posted soon.
Oh, she is cute. I like the picture of her looking at the Christmas tree. Thanks for the pictures.
That's a great smile! I also love the last 2 Christmas pictures. So cute!
She looks much grown up all a sudden. When did that happen?
I agree with you Fran. That pic of her on the bed is awesome. It makes her seem waaaaayyy to grown up though. I mean didn't you just give birth to her like a week or two ago? Maybe thats just cuz I haven't met her for myself yet. But man time sure does fly.
Post a Comment