Sophia rolled over for the first time today. We didn't actually see it. However, I had just put her on her play mat on her tummy, and told Henry to watch her because she was on her tummy. We talked for a minute about something, then I turned around and looked at Sophia. And, there she was, laying on her back on the side of the play mat, with a smile on her face. Of course, when we tried to get her to repeat the trick, she didn't do it. My little girl is getting big. ;)
On a less happy note, Henry and I got ripped off last night. We neededd a new scanner, and decided to buy a used all-in-one printer from www.craigslist.com. We had found a good deal for $30, with the only downside that it was a 1-hour drive to get it. Well, we like to save money, so Henry drove off and picked it up. He got stuck in a accident related traffic jam, and didn't get to the place until like 2 hours later. Because it was late he just paid the lady and grabbed the printer. When we plugged it in at home it wasn't working. We tried everything but it just doesn't work. I think that lady knew the thing wasn't working and it's pretty upsetting that we spent $30 on a piece of junk. I'm debating whether I should drive out there again and try to return the printer, but...I have a feeling she might not open the door or not hand back the money. She hasn't responded to any of our emails, and she never gave us her phone number. It's frustrating when people are dishonest, but right now I'm trying to tell myself that if she sold us something crappy on purpose that maybe she needed the money more than we do.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're a great person. I'm glad to be your SIL.
Good luck with your 20 lbs! I hear that some women lose weight after they're done nursing. 5 lbs per cup size. ;) That means I can't count on much weight loss when Evelynn is weaned.
hahaha...I have to laugh about the 5lbs per cup size. That'd be so great.
Fran
Post a Comment