Saturday, January 24, 2009

Knitted Babyjacket

One of Henry's class mates knitted this beautiful jacket for Sophia. She only wore it once, promptly pooped on it, and then it sat around for a long time because I wasn't sure how to wash it. Well, I finally dared throwing it in the washer, and it survived. So, today it was time to have her wear it again, and take a picture for the class mate. I just had to post the pictures because well, I think she is just the cutest little thing. And, don't you love the boots? I got them for $2.00 at an Old Navy sale. I love bargains.




3 comments:

HeidiPie said...

What a super cutie! It makes me sad I missed the sale at Old Navy. Oh-well, it's probably a good thing.

Isa said...

Sooo cute! She looks like a doll! :)

Anonymous said...

Those will be the best Valentine's Day photos!