Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fran's my favorite.

Fran's my favorite. I love how fun Fran is. I love that she loves to cook (I think), and loves to plant vegetables, and loves animals and reading and movies. I love how easy it is to talk with her and her invaluable input she gives me when I'm trying to make tough decisions. I love that time right before bed where we just talk and figure things out. I love that she loves me. I think she's the best wife in the world. Sorry guys, you can't have her. And sorry ladies, she's the best.

Henry

4 comments:

Quinn said...

Henry you are sweet. I am glad you two found each other. Nice to have a post from you too.

Isa said...

I have a sneaking suspicion this was written by Fran. :D

Franziska Patterson said...

Heck no! My husband really loves me that much. I'm sorry Jonni hasn't written public declarations of your awesomeness on your blog yet. :) Hahaha...that'd be funny though if I wrote something like this, but it really was Henry.

Isa said...

Jonni (and I) aren't so much for public declarations of love, although he did write me a Wikipedia article once (and it took 5 whole minutes before the admins took it down, he he). Anyway, I'm glad it's Henry who wrote this, not you (but I'm still suspicious -- proof please!) Ha ha, no I'm kidding. I'm happy you guys are happy together! :)