Saturday, December 6, 2008
Christmas Doll
Sophia got this extremely cute red dress and tights from Henry's Orem Library co-workers. I figured it'd be perfect for Christmas pictures, and now I also made her this headband so her head wouldn't be so barren. I couldn't help myself and had to take a few pictures since I think this is about as cute as it gets. Henry doesn't like the head band, but that's ok. Oh, and at this point I want to publicly announce my disgust with Baby Gap. How dare they have every cute, imaginable baby clothe item on the planet, and then price it so no one can afford it. Now I have to live with my materialistic lusting...Enjoy the pictures.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So cute! Love the dress, tights and headband. Maybe Henry would like it better if you put the flower smack-dab in the middle of her forehead? :-)
Also, one of the pictures of Henry & Sophia looks so funny - like she was PSG'ing on Henry's hand. Eh-heh.
She may have. She's been farting all day, and quite loudly as well. What we're actually waiting for is her pooping again. She hasn't pooped since she got her vaccines.
I love the tights! I like the chins one too. So cute.
Cute dress, but I have to agree with Henry on the headband. Sophia also looks a bit sceptical about it. :)
I like the headband!! Where do you find cheap knee highs? I plan on making a few for little Avery this week.
I love it, headband and all. She looks like a real doll in the first picture the way she is laying there like she doesn't have joints that move or something. Don't let anyone give you crap about headbands. I remember hearing all about it at Tori's blessing. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Women are all about accessorizing, so why can't we accessorize our daughters as well? About the pooping - Franzi, breatfed babies can go up to a week without having stool. It doesn't have to have anything whatsoever to do with the vaccination other than bad timing. But watch out.... she will probably explode when it does happen.
I love the whole outfit. Especially the headband. Rob is the same way...he always says the headband falls off when he holds her. I don't believe him.
Too cute! I love my four boys but little girls are so much more fun to dress!
So cute! Henry used to work at the Orem Library? We used to go there ALL the time when we lived a block away from it. Craziness.
Post a Comment