- I like to unclog clogged drains. I think pulling out all that nasty, gooey hair scum etc. is fun.
- In High school I flashed my class mates when I was jumping on the trampoline in PE and my tight jeans ripped right along my bottom seam.
- I am no good at small talk - I just don't know what to say or talk about unless it's a topic meaningful and interesting to me. For that reason, I'm often scared to approach people I don't know well. I wish I could know them well first, and then we can talk. Hahaha...
- I hate calling people on the phone, particularly people I don't know.
- I was more afraid of having an IV access in my arm than labor and delivery.
- I can't burp
- In college I got the most school work done while watching TV. Now I don't watch TV at all.
For this tag game, I tag Henry, Kari, Quinn, Deanna, Gusti, Mariajo and Misty. Just post seven funny/weird things about yourself, and leave a comment on the blogs of the persons you're tagging so they know they're tagged. :)
5 comments:
Thanks for the tag BRUNHILDA!!! I just discovered your code name. How come you never answered me, when I said I don't think I can be "friends" with you because I don't know who the heck you are? Or did I just think about writing that and delete your request? I'll try to come up with 7 things. Don't just HAGD, MIAGD!
I have extra long eyes (which cause my myopia) and get visual migraines sometimes that cause me to lose a little vision.
I don't like to kill living things, even flies or spiders.
Before I sit down to study. I'll often clean up the house, or organize something.
Half of my thoughts tend to be Simpsons quotes.
I don't have a sense of humor.
I am a music major and am horrible at identifying compositions or composers, even a lot of should-be easy ones.
I'm sure Henry more than makes up for your lack of burping ability. At least Sophia will get the genes from someone. ;)
I hate talking on the phone too. I think that's why I was called as a visiting teaching coordinator. Sometimes I sit with the phone in my hand talking myself into calling them.
Seven weird things about me? I'm not weird... I'm sure I'll come up with something!
And that thing about drains, that is really weird. (:
Post a Comment