Monday, November 17, 2008

Photo Tag


I got tagged to post the fourth picture in my fourth picture file. Well, now that we finally have a computer (that works) and our files back, here it is.

I'm glad it's such a flattering picture of me. Anyway, to explain what you're seeing. This picture was taken in Provo's Rock Canyon. It was Henry's and my first Valentine's together. Henry had the idea to go for a "walk" in Rock Canyon. Well, it wasn't exactly a walk, but we had fun. However, the trail entrance was really icy and slippery. This picture captures my struggle to stay vertical. So nice of Henry to take a picture of that instead of helping me. :) I love you Henry.

Oh, and I tag Angie, Isabell, Aliza, Reni, David and Marie for this photo tag. The rule is to post the fourth pic of the fourth file. Cheers!

No comments: