Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Many Faces of Sophia

A relative, whom we'll call Rob, has suggested that our daughter is a "mono-expressionist". While her smooth "Blue Steel" look is certainly her most common, here are some pictures to show her many faces. Enjoy!




















7 comments:

Maren said...

Oh, I love them. The big eyes made me laugh but my favorite is where she looks like an old samurai pointing her finger as if she is telling the unlearned the deep meanings of life. So fun, I am looking forward to seeing her so soon!

Maren

Lara said...

Great post! It's so fun to see all of her expressions.

Angie said...

She's so cute. Rob says, "if her expressions were a piece of music, I would call it, 'Blue Steel: Variations on a Theme'."
At least it's a cute expression!

Franziska Patterson said...

Her expression is the cutest! Actually, I think babies that age don't have a lot of different expressions, or at least I don't recall the other babies in the ward or at day care making a lot of different faces. I think you guys are just overwhelmed by the flawlessness of her face :). But, I think Rob's music title is fitting. I might just change the title of the blog into that.

Isa said...

He he, cute cute. I hope I'll be able to meet her someday. :) Btw, I have no idea what it means to be tagged in a blog. Am I supposed to do something now? ;)
Oh, and the review still isn't done. It's so much harder these days to find the time to write.

Quinn said...

Thanks so much for posting so many pictures Franzi. I feel like we are not missing as much this way. She will have changed sooo much by the time we see her and that's too bad. I would have loved to hold her as a tiny baby.

TinTin said...

i love the pictures fran and i love the blog. i thought about it and it's true that i'm still a fran fan!