I'm sorry ladies. I realize that some of you may be crushed to find out your husbands (or future husbands or imaginary husbands) are not as good as mine, but it just doesn't change the fact that somehow I ended up with the best male out there.
Not only is he kind and considerate to everyone he meets or interacts with, he's also hard-working, smart, awesome with money, frugal, lots of fun, appreciative of God's beautiful world, and just fantastic with kids. He is good-looking, and he has a beautiful voice, and he's real creative.
But what really makes him the best husband is how wonderful he is to me. After almost two years of marriage, he seems more in love with me now than ever. It seems like no matter how awful I look, to him I'm beautiful. It doesn't seem to matter how much time he spends with me, he always wants to be with me, and it doesn't seem to matter how much work is ahead in the house, he always jumps right in doing the dishes, vacuuming, cleaning the whole house, doing laundry...usually more often than me. And no matter how often I get upset over petty stuff, he's humble and kind and always willing to be better, even when it was me at fault. And then after he's cleaned the whole house, cooked my dinner, and taken care of whatever my heart desires, and he's all tired, he'll sit down and study for hours so he'll be a great optometrist.
He's just awesome. I really think I'm the luckiest woman alive. He's such a wonderful man, and I should be grateful every day to have him by my side. Thanks Lovey for being the most amazing person ever, and for being my best friend!
P.S. If you've also noticed how awesome Henry is, feel free to leave a comment about his awesomeness.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can totally relate to this blessing because Todd is exactly the same way and he is my greatest blessing, and perfect for me in every way. And I am happy beyond measure that you found Henry after all those years of wondering if there were any great guys left on the face of the planet! :-) Henry, you're awesome - thanks for taking such good care of Franzi!
Todd and I should be friends. :)
Henry
Henry is awesome. The best thing about him is that he doesn't act like he is the awesome guy that he is. :)
I really enjoyed your post. I'm glad you appreciate Henry like we do. :) Believe it or not, not everyone realizes it when they have found a good catch. We had a neighbor like that...too bad for her. :)
So, when are you cool dudes coming to CA to visit us?
I agree with Sarah's comment. Henry is an awesome guy. He's a Patterson! I just married his awesomer brother! haha, just kidding. Henry is so good at helping around the house...he's a great guest because he doesn't go on housework vacation when he's on vacation. You're welcome to visit us any time.
But just a warning...Rob also used to be a lot better with helping around the house and cooking dinner, etc. But now that I'm a FT house-mom, he's dropped his domestic hours drastically. But I can't complain because he's a great dad and still a wonderful husband.
Henry is great, and we're not even related, nor did anyone pay me for the posting of this comment. However knowing how you guys feel after 2 years just think what it will be like after 16 years (Me & Anthony will be married for that long this June!) You have much to look forward to. I miss you guys!
Is it possible to clone him? Otherwise I have no hope at all :)
Post a Comment