Monday, December 3, 2007

Don't scratch yourself with a pen!

Henry likes to scratch himself. Well, the other day, he scratched himself on his leg in school. He likes to use items that do a better scratching job than his nails, so he used a pen. He scratched the itches away, and really felt much better until he looked at his white pants. He had not used the bottom part of the pen as he thought but rather the tip and so had drawn a lovely scratching pattern on his white pants. By looking at it we could even figure out how many scratch-movements he made. I think it was 8.

Anyway, lesson learned: Don't scratch yourself with any pens.

P.S. Does anyone know how to get pen marks out of pants????

3 comments:

Romi said...

Hair spray actually works really well to get pen off of fabric. Just spray and rub, spray and rub (I THINK the non-aeresol kind works best). I'd be sure not to dry it till you get it all out. :)

Romi said...

Not to put it through the dryer that is. :)

Henry said...

I would say, don't let your husband draw on himself.

H