Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

It happened. I turned 30. I almost typed 40 there by accident, but I'll save that for another decade. Henry wrote up a nice little report on my big day plus nice pictures and all, so I won't bother typing something up. Just go to www.theeyeman.blogspot.com and read up on it.

I do want to say THANKS though, to all of you who wrote all those nice things about me. I have to say, being 30 now and oh-so-wise that what matters most to me are all the wonderful people in my life. As I read all those things I thought about all of you, and how important all of you are to me in one way or another. Some reading came with thoughts of regret of maybe not having stayed in touch as much, or not having been there when I was needed, or simply not having showed enough how much I appreciate all of you. But I do. Thanks to all of my wonderful family members and friends. I really think I'm so blessed to have you all in my life.

Oh, and if you forgot, or didn't get a chance to write all the million nice things you want to say about me...go write them as a comment. I don't mind hearing good things about myself, even though I know Henry paid you all to lie. :) Just kidding. Maybe I am sort of/kind of nice...???

2 comments:

Henry said...

I'm glad you liked your birthday. I tried to make it special because I love you so much. It's fun to see so many people who share a deep love for my Fran. We're all Fran Fans.

I love you Franny. Happy Birthday...again. :)

Henry

Henry said...

I appreciate all the hard work your doing at the daycare. I know you wish you had it from your boss. But, hearing that all those parents love you, that Rami wants you to babysit and pays you extra, and the parents give you flowers and gift cards, etc... It sounds like you're really making them happy and helping their children. I know the kids love you and I've seen how clean and orderly things are whenever I visit. I'm impressed, the parents are impressed and the kids love you. If I ever had a day care, I would hope to have teachers like you, Franny.

Also, as a supervisor at the Orem Library, I remember appreciating most the employees who were honest and open with me. It makes me happy to see how you interact honestly and tactfully with fellow employees and your boss. I only wish I could be as good at it as you are, Lovey.

Can't wait to see you.

Henry