Saturday, November 10, 2007
My imaginary friends
So, today while driving, I realized I love Lala-Land. Even though I don't know where that would be, I was thinking how much I enjoy my fantasy places, mainly those out of books. I love Harry Potter and his world. And I love Middle Earth, with all the hobbits, Aragorn, Gandalf etc. And I definitely like Bella and Edward from my Twilight obsession. I love being in the world of those stories. I love it so much, I read the books over and over again. It makes me sad to think that I will never meet those characters in person. I think that'd be so cool. Not even the gospel can bring me peace in this regard, because they are still figments of imagination. Soooo sad. I really miss the characters when the book is over (that's where the repetitive re-reads come in). Anyway, now that I shared my delusional side with you all, I'll be getting off the computer and disappear into Lala-Land, my happy place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fran - that's so true. Middle Earth & Harry Potter's world are such interesting places...it's too bad we can't visit.
I'm totally with you on this. I love daydreaming about the world in books and sometimes it is really hard for me to NOT think about them.
I'm right there with you in Lala land!! I just can't get enough!!
Post a Comment