Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tasty Quesadillas Recipe

Despite my mom suggesting at some point that I may never get married due to my cooking abilities (or rather, back then, my cooking refusals - why bother, when your mother puts awesome food on the table) I have turned out loving to cook, and Henry claims it's tasty, too. Here is a recent quesadilla variation I got from dear Gusti Darling.

You need:

flour tortillas
1 can of refried beans
fried chicken pieces or canned chicken
salsa
1 can of corn
1 lime
cilantro
cheese
enchilada sauce

All you do is mix the corn, chopped cilantro and lime juice in with your salsa, then put a tortilla in your frying pan, smear refried beans on one half, then some chicken, then some of the salsa mix, then some cheese, flip the other half of the tortilla over the stacked side, fry both sides till cheese is melted, put it on a plate, pour some Green enchilada sauce over it, and don't forget to pray before you eat it. You really would want to thank God for this delicious meal. It's supertasty, and only takes a few minutes to prepare. Try it and tell me what you thought.

3 comments:

Anthony Darling said...

Fran-
Thanks for making me sound domestic, and leaving out the part about Anthony being the one who actually cooks at my house! Way to go for having a blog. It's on my to do list. I miss you guys! Take care! -Gusti

Franzi said...

oops..., right, I forgot that Anthony is the cook in your house. We miss you guys, too.

Henry said...

Those were uber-tasty. I love all of your cooking franny. You should put up your recipies for your meatballs and brussle sprouts and your fresh basil/tomato quesadillios, your tasty salads and dressings, your thai rice and pineapple curry, I think you should find a way to post links to all these yummy things you make all the time. And you can't say I like your food only because I'm not picky because you said last night that I am picky, so there.

Henry