Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pictures...

My birthday sign from Sophia. It says "Franzi" and has 4 little people on it
Birthday smiles from Alba
Sophia made that little Christmas crown in Pre-school, and wore it all day - she loved it that much.
No explanation needed, right?

Sophia and Alba at the Zoo to see the Zoo lights...
A sample of Sophia's sudden letter writing. Here we have an H, L, N and I think either a 9 or P. Considering that Sophia made this for Papa, I think she may have tried to write "Henry". Or maybe it was just random scribbling. :)
Here she was trying to write "Sarah". The Z looking thing is her S. She fizzled out at the R (which looks like a P).

2 comments:

Henry said...

I love your posts Franny. I miss the regular updates! Those are the cutest kids in the world!

henry

Marianne said...

Wow....Look how grown up Alba is! That's so crazy... I love all those curls. HOpe you are settling in and enjoying a California winter;)