Our computer broke. It's totally dead. And Henry and I are sitting in the library, to look for a new one online. I'm pretty bummed that computer only lasted 2.5 years, but oh well. Anyway, I don't know how people live without the internet? It's been only 24-hours and I feel like I'm going crazy.
I'm also bummed because I wanted to write this longlonglong post on Sunday about one million thoughts I had on my mind that I really needed to get off my brain and onto paper, I mean vast cyber space. But, Henry wanted to spend time with me (how dare he), and then the computer died. And the library just doesn't lend itself to those kind of things. So, it has to wait until our new puter is coming next week...NEXT WEEK! people...I really don't know how I'll make it, but I have a feeling it'll be a good change.
See you then. In the mean time, you'll have to call if you want to know how we're doing.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you guys are so funny. I love reading your posts Fran.
By the way, we got our new (old school computer) and it's working great and they said it would take 6-10 business days and it got here in 4. Woo hoo!
Henry
Post a Comment