Yesterday, in a futile attempt to get a birth certificate for Alba, I told Sophia while driving to the Health Department that we were going there, because we needed to get Alba a passport, so we could all go to Canada. After that Sophia asked where Canada is. I pointed north, and said it's that way. She excitedly looked out the window and yelled "Ich sehe Kanada!" (I see Canada). Yeah, Sarah Palin is not the only one who can see other countries from her window! And then Sophia burst into song of 'Oh Canada'.
Anyway, we're planning another trip to Canada after Henry's graduation. And for that purpose we got busy today getting passport pictures of our girls, so I could get Alba her US passport, and then also more pictures of Sophia and Alba, so I could finally get German passports for them as well. I thought you might enjoy some of the passport pictures we took of Sophia. It was kind of an ordeal to get her to just look right...
Alba was far more cooperative, except she didn't keep her head up as instructed, and then she spit up all over herself before we could get a good picture in her nice outfit. So, she ended up being snapped with a wet onesie instead...
Well, here are the final products.
I love my girls. They just keep me laughing...
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I had a good laugh ...
I remember Rob saying Sophia had only one expression when she was a baby. Now look at her. I think those shots were all within 1 minute or less.
Henry
P.S. I've got the cutest girls.
Those are awesome. Thanks for sharing!
Wow! I can't believe how big Sophia is! What cute little girls...
soooooooooo cute. i want a series of Sophia and I want the third pic of Alba Zoe. Please.
actually, that last comment was me ruth
Ha, ha the pics of Sophia are hilarious!!
Ha ha ha ha ha. That is classic. So cute. I love the eyes closed one.
The outtakes are so funny! It gave me a good laugh.
Post a Comment