Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Needed

I think I need another hot debate on my blog. Life is getting boring. Well, not really. Actually, not at all. I've got a couple of things I want to write about, but right now I'm tired. So, nothing today. But, feel free to give me your input if you want me to write first about what constitutes 'official Church doctrine' and things related to that, or peoples perceptions/ideas about early-childhood education??? Or maybe the recent election results. Maybe not that one...too depressing. Or should I start off with all our new acquisitions (a car, earrings I won, a picture I won)? We could always talk about the weather...

8 comments:

Kari said...

The election results...

I am Laura said...

I have been steering away from debates for too long. I could get into early childhood education with you. I definitely have thoughts and opinions on that. Now the others I may be too hot about to say much without getting offended or offensive.

Henry said...

Talk about immigration (again?). I always like that topic.

H

Henry said...

Everyone I voted for didn't get elected. And I voted absentee, so it ended up not counting anyway. Though the library issue passed. Woo hoo.

My only current concern is that the GOP newly elected are thinking we actually like them. They should remember that we only don't like the current Democrats a little more than we don't like them.

And I really don't like the Tea Partyists. Too extreme for me.

H

Franziska Patterson said...

Well, Laura, don't worry about offending on my blog. I think as long as you're not calling anyone names, you're good in my book. ;)

However, I think I'm too tired of politics right now to actually discuss the election. I was definitely not too happy with the Ohio outcomes. And mostly I'm worried about this nation going from one crazy extreme to the next and so forth. Quite frankly, I'm afraid of a Sarah Palin for President and the like. Oh well. I guess we can always head back to Europe if things get too crazy here. :)

Anyway, I think I'll be posting about early childhood ed next. It's a nice simple starter, since I don't have a whole lot to say other than one major point that I don't get.

Serenity Rachel said...

Any education discussions are good for me though I'm looking forward to the "official church doctrine" discussion. I always like the really touchy topics. I too am politicked (sp? think I made up the word anyway) out for the time being. Though I'm in the process of discovering some more interesting immunization information. A friend of mine has a great D.O. (that will likely become our family doctor as well) that recommends the polio, Hib, Dtap shots, says they are time tested and worth it but doesn't recommend any of the others. And he recommends they be given one shot at a time to healthy children only. Finally, a source I can go to that doesn't simply spout propaganda from one extreme to the next. Once I get some more info from him I'm likely to follow his recommendations.

Meike said...

I would love to her about more cute things that Sophia says like "Erdbeben in der Hose" and that she does. I miss her.
And i would love to see the picture that you. And the car you bought.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!