Saturday, September 11, 2010

Of Bells, Bumble Bees and Future Scientists

Here are a few video clips of my favorite blog subject.








I love this last clip of Sophia. Her book about planet earth is actually one of her favorites right now, and it's amazing what she's picked up from it already. On one page there are all kinds of different stones, and she knows them all. Also, I don't know if you picked up on her correctly recognizing an earth quake, pointing out the magma of the volcano, and a mammoth. I love her curious nature, and how she bursts into song of "Oh Canada" each time we hit the page about Canada.

4 comments:

Danny and Darcie said...

Sophia is getting so big and grown-up. She has always has an extensive vocabulary, but since I last saw video of her - or maybe just even saw her in person - her vocabulary seems to have expanded to almost adult comparisons. She never ceases to amaze me. Furthermore, she is just so cute and adorable. Is she going to be a bumble bee for Halloween? Give her a hug for me?

Meike said...

She would blend in well with the cows in switzerland with her cowbell around her neck. And she is soo cute reading that book and talking about Erdbeben and Mammut.
I love how we got to see what comes out of her nose :)
And Henry.. your German is awesome!!

Angie said...

Those are so cute! I love how she runs with a little bit of dance in her gait when she has the cow bell one. :)

Quinn said...

Oh, Sopia, "everybody" loves you too! Super gross Henry that you touched whatever that was that came out of her nose. LOL