- we got a letter from the Ohio IRS, stating that we still owe $200 bucks. 3 years ago when we moved, I had about 100 jobs in one year, and messed up on our tax return, which resulted in getting a letter 2 years after that (last fall) from the IRS stating that we owed about $700 in taxes, and just as much in penalties etc. We paid, and I thought it was done with. Nope. Here we go, another fall, and the IRS wants more money.
- I broke our windshield on the car. It already had a crack, and today when I hit it with my foot (trying to get my foot up in the passenger seat) it totally cracked. Now we have to replace it.
- I'm a frumpy fat preggo. My whole ward is pregnant, and of course, they all look cute and beautiful and skinny in a pregnant way (you know, where you have a cute preggo-belly, but everything else is lean and lovely). I...well, true to Fran-fashion, just look like a bloated Brunhilda goat. Yeah, I know - I should love myself. But I don't. Especially not today.
- I looked over my old school reports that I found again. Just to be reminded of how much of a failure I was in school. It's amazing that I can actually use the computer and write something on here in English. Wow. Anyway, it has made me really insecure about my idea of home-schooling. Why did I think I could do just as good a job as...well anyone, really? How did I actually make it into college and through college, considering that I pretty much learned nothing in school? And I mean that very literally. I think all I learned was reading, writing, English, some French, and basic Math. Everything else I can't even remotely remember. I feel like a complete failure, and now I'm thinking it may be truly insane to let someone as uneducated as I am take on the education of my kids. Bleh!
- Sometimes, I just hate my life. Except, of course, Sophia had to be cute all day long, giggling, and running around saying 'Here comes Sophia'. And Henry felt like cleaning the whole house...
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Bleh!
Today, I'm grumpy, even though the day started off not too bad. But:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh Fran, sorry you're having such a crappy day. I HATE days/weeks like this ;). Mine was last week. I was in the worst mood - truly. The IRS things just sucks, so does the windshield. But at least you didn't drain $10,000 out of your savings on car repairs like we did last month..right? :) And I bet you look beautiful pregnant. And hey, you've got a clean house with Henry & Sophia home!! But then again sometimes it just feels good to vent about sucky life. So if that's the case - life does suck, and I'm sorry ;).
Bytheway, totally in love with nutella/crepes/whipped cream treat now thanks to your fun party at your house that one night before Kari left. Oh girl - you're a good cook! ;) And I heart Nutella. ;)
I think you would be so much better than any teacher. In fact, would you mind teaching Christian while you're at it? I have the same concerns about homeschooling though my husband and I have been seriously considering it, and I don't even know German or Greek or happen to be as smart as a tart like you.
p.s. I didn't realize until recently that I shouldn't say to pregnant women "you're so big!" I always thought it was good to be big when you were pregnant because it meant you weren't starving your child.
HA, Ashley! I think if we would have had to spent the amount you guys just had to fork out on your cars, I'd be suicidal today. So yeah, luckily that's not the case. Still it seems like money issues always seem to appear when money is tight, and not when it wouldn't be as big of a deal.
Sorry I got you hooked on Nutella and crepes, but not sharing such treasures would be held account me on judgement day. I had no choice. :)
Rachel, I'll take Christian if you pay me enough so I can hire an awesome mentor for my kids. In return I'll speak German with him, and teach him nothing else (other than asking critical questions that make everyone mad).
And, while I don't necessarily mind people saying 'you're big' in regards to a preggo-belly. I just hate feeling big in places that aren't pregnancy related. Like my arms, and my thighs, and my back-fat rolls, and my hips, and - well everywhere really. I just want to switch into a cute pregnant body, not mine where people just think I'm fat. That's all.
I think you look awesome! I saw you today at Church and didnt have any negative thoughts :) Sophia is a doll!
Good news! You dont have to be smart to teach pre K through 4th grade :D
How exactly did your foot reach the window? I'm still confused and kinda laughing trying to picture that. =) Sorry it's broken though. That bites. And everyone goes through the fatso lard in pregnancy, even the little skinny girls because hey, they aren't as skinny as they used to be either. Having said that. After gaining no weight for the first million months, in the last month I've gained 10 pounds nice eh. Let's just say I've found a friend and her name is yummy food. hehehe. Anyways, I hope you feel better. hugs to you.
Fran, I love reading you...and yes, this foot in the windshield? :) I've broken our right side rear view mirror twice during this pregnancy, and Teanu waits for me to deliver to fix it!
Well, you guys are all shorties, so you don't understand the foot dilemma, but when you are tall and try to put your feet up on the dashboard, it can get crowded...and you usually touch the windshield - in my case too strongly, which made it break.
However, I'm glad to report that we now have a new, clean windshield window. We used some guy with a 'mobile shop', which meant I had to do nothing but be at home. He came to our house to fix the windshield, and basically did that while Sophia was napping and I was reading. Awesome.
Post a Comment