Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In Flagranti (or not)

You know how people always say it's a bad sign when your child has been 'playing quietly' for a long time. Well, today we let Sophia play on the balcony for a while, and at some point (after playing quietly for a while) Henry figured he ought to check on her. As you can tell our kid doesn't get in trouble. When unsupervised, she goes to a 'safe' place, with sufficient water for her needs, and ideally locks herself in so no harm can befall her. I guess we figured out where to put her while we go to Cedar Point for a day.





5 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, that is hilarious! And just so cute! I love that little girl!

Meike said...

ha ha... das ist ja wirklich zu lustig!!!!! :)Und total süss.

Henry said...

She may be contained, but I imagined she might start eating the bunny poop. That was my biggest concern. I asked if she wanted to come out and she said no.

Henry

Danelle Prestwich said...

Oh, this made me laugh! She is such a darling little girl! We just got a bunny too, but luckily Kent is much to big to fit in the cage.

Quinn said...

That's a video to show at the wedding! Totally hilarious - she is so adorable. Just one question - where is the bunny?