Tuesday, May 25, 2010

28 Days

later, Henry and I now can confidently plan a trip after his finals to this place...

I guess I should be excited, but I actually feel more like crying. Oh well. I'll just keep trying to repress all those fears, and sorrow, and upsetness at every pregnant woman I see. :) I'm sure we'll have fun riding the roller coasters. Anyone want to babysit Sophia for a day?

5 comments:

HeidiPie said...

I'm sure you won't see a lot of pregnant people actually riding. Be glad you can ride those coasters and not be green and puking all over the place. Have fun too! We can watch Sophia if you need.

Meike said...

ich ich ich passe auf Sophia auf!!! du musst sie nur auf den Stuhl vorm Computer setzen und die Tür zu machen :)

Kari said...

When are you guys going?? I need to send you an email...

Quinn said...

OOOH, I know someone who would be really jealous, had he just read this post. Wish I could bring him and trade him for Sophia. I'd happily come and watch her and let you all go ride. Pregnancies ruined my enthusiasm for rollercoasters. I tend to get a little green and puky after being on one. Schade. Have a great time though. We keep you in our prayers though that it wont be long till you'll have to sit out the rollercoasters too.

Franziska Patterson said...

Oh, I'm sad we can't go with Benni next spring as I suggested. But, the way things are going I'll either (hopefully) be pregnant next spring or just had a baby and it won't be a good time for me to go. And, I'm needing little things each month to focus on that make me happy so I don't get sucked into some hole of infertility depression or something. I don't know if that makes sense, but it helps me to have little things each month that are fun that I can do because I'm not pregnant. This will be one! And I think it'll be fun when I'm not dying of fear from the crazy-high rides. I don't get sick - I just have a fear of heights.

If Benni still wants to go next spring, Henry will certainly be happy and 'sacrifice' going with him. :) You guys just need to come and visit us as well.