Germany+chocolate+sick child+Mom's cakes+sick child+tons-of-Broetchen= 6lbs weight gain.
Hopefully healthy Sophia+sunshine+healthier-foods+resisting chocolate+rigorous-exercise+lots-of-time=fast weight loss.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
And biking to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays for me. Hopefully I can shed my winter weight.
Henry
know you can do it. You are so much more committed to healthy eating than I will ever be. Well maybe one day, if Danny and I can ever decide to go without carbs and meat :) Furthermore, you have that neat new sling/carrier, so you will be out and about with Sophia everywhere.
I always gain weight at my parents house, but I gain twice as much when I go to my in-laws. It's like they want me to be fatter than they are forever.
Yeah for vacations. And yeah I found your blog again. (: I've got some catching up to do!
6 lbs is not soo bad. It could always be worse. I gained probably 10 over the 5 weeks in America road tripping last summer.
Well, if you gained 10 lbs in 5 weeks, and I gained 6lbs in 3 weeks, we're gaining at the same rate - 2 lbs per week. So, in 5 weeks I would have also gained 10 lbs. :)
My first time to my inlaws I gained 10 pounds in 9 days.
Post a Comment