Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I'll go in for surgery. We've made a decision. It wasn't easy, and it made me pretty upset in between, reading about abortion in regards to a procedure that bad luck has kind of forced on me. It's hard to think that my loss is in a way someone else's 'relief'. Hmphhh. Anyway, we felt right about the decision, but I'm still a little nervous. Surgery is surgery, and there are some small but horrible risks (like infertility) associated with a 'd and c'. I just hope that all goes well, and that we then can move forward. January 2010 was not the best month, and I'm ok with a happy month to come our way now.

7 comments:

HeidiPie said...

Best of luck, and we'll be praying for you. Definitely a better month should be in the works for you guys.

Isa said...

All the best, you're in our prayers.

Meike said...

Franzi.. .alles Gute. Ich melde mich mal heute abend bei euch!

Kari said...

You guys have been in our prayers too. Here's to a much better February.

Sarah and Troy said...

We're praying for you too Fran.

Sarah and Troy said...

And Henry.

Anonymous said...

Franziska und Henry und Sophia, wir
lieben Euch und beten auch immer für euch und hoffen, das es Franziska
alles gut übersteht und keine Komplikationen auftauchen.Es tut uns wirklich leid und wir fühlen mit Euch. Ich mußte es auch erfahren und weiß wie traurig man ist. Alles Liebe
Deine Mutter