Thursday, February 4, 2010

Till We Meet Again


It's time to let you go, so today we had to say our final good-bye. We'll always love you and will be eager to hold you in our arms, whether you come back to us at another time or whether we have to wait to meet you.

Much love,
Mama, Papa and Sophia

P.S. The surgery went well, I guess. I'm at home trying to rest and recover, and most importantly eat! I haven't responded much to comments on the blog, or emails, and I apologize. I've read them all, and Henry and I are both incredibly grateful for all the prayers, love, support, empathy etc. we've received in the last month. I really feel that my burdens have been lightened as you have all 'mourned with those who mourn, and comforted those who stand in need of comfort'. And I don't think I've ever felt the results of prayers on our/my behalf as strongly as in the last weeks. Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Henry said...

Ditto to everything Fran says. I felt your prayers and am very thankful as well.

Danny and Darcie said...

Henry, Fran and Sophia we feel the same about you, and are grateful to have had your prayers on our behalf the last few months. We are still there for you no matter what. However, I would love to see nothing but happy, enjoyable moments for you to come in the months ahead. You all deserve it!

Isa said...

Many hugs from Finland.

Kari said...

We are glad to have friends as great as you guys. Here's to a fabulous new month.

Romi said...

Fran- It's been a while since I've been blog reading. I'm so sorry! When I was experiencing infertility the past several years I felt that it would be much harder to lose a baby in-utero or after than never be able to conceive and now that I have had the experience of having Chloe I feel that even more! My prayers are with you...even though I'm a bit late. :-/