Thursday, January 28, 2010

On The Bright Side...



Doesn't everyone read in the bathroom?

Also, today Sophia ran out on the balcony in her pajamas. She saw Killer in her cage, and squatted down in front of the cage and said 'Allo Hase!'. Who cannot smile at such cuteness. She also currently likes to sneak off with a crayon. She'll run when I'm not looking, and runs to her room, hides in the closet and then starts eating the crayon. And if she's not eating crayons in her closet or saying 'Allo' to the bunny, she's probably doing other cute things, like picking little snippets of toilet paper from the role, and throwing them into the toilet to wave them bye-bye. Really, it's hard not to smile.

Also, Henry found out today that he doesn't have to see extra patients anymore for his remediation. The clinical director felt that he was good enough that he didn't need that anymore. I was so happy to hear that. It means Henry will pass his remediation (unless he does something crazy and screws it all up) and that all the hard work paid off. It's nice to have a little breather.

5 comments:

Isa said...

YAY!!!:)

Kari said...

I'm so glad that you're getting Henry back!

Anonymous said...

Ma Franzi dass freut mich soo das zu hören. Henry gut gemacht!!!
Und Sophia einfach nur süß ich kann es schon kaum erwarten was Amelie so alles einfällt und sie ist jetzt schon ganz gut dabei. ;-)
Julia

Maren said...

Those pictures are awesome. I love the first one of Sophia, she is so cute.

Ashley said...

Yea for Henry needing no more patients (though it wasn't bad!)

And Sophia isn't even my child, and I couldn't stop smiling at the cute things she's doing! I love that you write them down, it's stories like that I always want to know from my mom about my childhood. Sophia will love hearing them! I know I do.

Hang in there Fran - you're beautiful inside and out!