She wasn't stuck too badly,and she actually seemed to really like it. When Henry pulled her out, she went right back under the rocker.
Today, inspired by a friend's blog, I wondered whether I still fit into my wedding dress (or rather 'again'). So, I got out my wedding dress and put it on. Luckily, it fit. It's only been 3.5 years, but it still made me feel good that a few years and 1 child later, I still fit into my dress.
4 comments:
That is cute. I'm glad you still fit into your wedding dress. I should pull mine out to see... it might be scary... luckily we just ran seven miles so it might not be so bad!
I love it, a picture with your daughter and your wedding dress! You know of all the receptions that I've been to, your dress is the only (white) one I remember (my best friend from China got married in the traditional Chinese red, so I admit that one sticks out too). Yours is probably memorable because you have such good taste, and I remember clothes that I like.
Now that's an accomplishment!!
Hahaha, I wanna try! Fun idea!
Post a Comment