Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Scary Dawg

Sophia was a little dog for Halloween. That, and a White Ghetto Bunny. Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures of her Ghetto Bunny outfit. Basically, she wore a white onesie, white tights, white shoes, a white coat, and then we stuffed the legs of one pair of her white tights with toilet paper and pulled it on her head with the stuffed legs dangling down as ears. Then we also stuffed a white sock, and pinned it to her back for a tail. It looked pretty ghetto and cheap, but she looked really cute, and everyone loved it. It was fun to take Sophia trick or treating. She definitely figured out pretty quickly that you grab stuff and put it in your bag. I think she enjoyed walking around outside with all kinds of kids everywhere, and people everywhere, and taking things and putting them somewhere.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of her scary dawg costume from 'Trunk or Treat' at Church. Henry was in charge of the whole thing, so it was hard to take a lot of pictures then as well. Sorry...




7 comments:

Romi said...

Cute little dawg! I can't believe she's gotten so big!! You should re-create the bunny costume! I'd like to see that. :)

Meike said...

cute!on some picturs she looks like the "scared dawg" :)

Henry said...

I think it's funny how many of my classmates think she was a cow.

Henry

KroekieMonsters said...

Have your classmates ever been on a farm Henry?

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami said...

That's the cutest scary dawg / cow I've seen.