Here are some pictures of our cute biker chick.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Biker Chick
We finally got a bike seat and helmet for Sophia yesterday. I'm so excited to still get to go biking with her before the weather gets bad. We found a good deal for a bike seat on craigslist ($15) and the helmet was only $20. The only downer is that the helmet is still a wee bit too big, but it's the smallest size out there. It works ok, but it's not sitting as properly as I'd like it to. So, I hope we'll be ok for the few fall rides we'll do, and then hopefully by next spring Sophia's head is big enough for a more perfect fit. At any rate, we've enjoyed taking her out on a bike ride already, and she seems to like it, too.
Here are some pictures of our cute biker chick.



Here are some pictures of our cute biker chick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cool. Now I want to go riding with Tim & Brian. (Did you know that Brian's bike has an electric, silent motor on it? So he makes me look like I'm going so slow...haha)
hahaha, I'm laughing so hard about Brian's motor. Somehow I get this funny image in my head of Brian sitting up all straight and tight on his bike, not peddaling at all, just being propelled forward like an old man. So funny. You should totally go biking. It's so much fun. I'm so glad we got a bike seat.
Ok, I am in love with cute Sophia. Tell her to ask me for money before I get broke. So cute.
I am loving the bike with the motor. Yes. I have been dreaming of getting back on a bike. I would love casual touring.
Post a Comment