Monday, June 22, 2009
Vampire Baby
I've suspected for a while that Sophia is my little vampire baby. Today only confirmed it for me. I've been calling her my vampire baby because her skin is so very white and pale, and she really likes to nibble my neck with her two teeth when I hold her in my arm. Today it was her gnawing and sucking that convinced me. I had dropped a box of grape tomatoes and the tomatoes rolled everywhere. I gathered them all up and then put Sophia down again to play. A little later she crawled up to me and I saw suspicious little 'somethings' around her mouth. Upon closer investigation I determined they were little seeds, and I figured I must have missed a tomato somewhere. After looking around I found a grape tomato that had been bitten open on one end, but was still completely intact otherwise...except that she had sucked out everything inside. It really made me laugh. I love my little vampire girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's like Bunnicula, the vampire bunny that would suck the veggies dry.
Oh, that is so funny!!!
Post a Comment