Wednesday, June 17, 2009

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm going crazy. I think motherhood may not be for me after all. I'm just not build with the endurance and patience it takes. Instead I just want to pull my hair out.

5 comments:

Rachel Leslie said...

Fran, you're great. If there's anyone who can take stress it's you. I do hope you don't pull out your hair as I'm a fran of dark and curly.

KroekieMonsters said...

I know you think you've had some bad hair styles, but Fran I just don't think pulling your hair out is the answer. Seriously though, that desire to pull your hair out is a natural reaction to motherhood - sometimes there are just those days.

Franziska Patterson said...

I know, and you have twins...how do you survive????? I guess anything hard eventually passes, but sometimes it's certainly frustrating when you don't have any answers and you don't have any solutions. I think I could get away though with plucking out a few hairs at least. No? ;)

Marie M. said...

Oh, I feel the same...Someone told me last week that the first lesson of parenthood is learning that you're not in control. I slightly disagree but that surely what is happening in our home: my tow toddler boys are the ones deciding how many hours of sleep I get, how much food I eat and if I can use the restroom...:)

Anonymous said...

This happens to me at least three times a week.

You can do it.