Monday, June 29, 2009

9 Months...

Wow. Sophia turned 9 months today. I think I should take some pictures of her tomorrow. As for her 9-months mark I can report that she's cute, usually content, basically sleeping through the night, a social butterfly, babbling/talking a lot, loving books, loving swimming, dancing, wind, plants and animals, standing up in her crib, crawling with her legs all the way pushed up like she's trying to stand up, inquisitive with her pointer finger (everything gets prodded and touched, especially food before she'll consider putting it in her mouth), a great piano player, producing stinky poop now, but has decided to quit eating again...Life is good.

3 comments:

Isa said...

wind as in the natural phenomenon... or gas? ;)

Franziska Patterson said...

the natural phenomenon, although the other day, when she let out a big fart, she totally laughed afterwards, thinking it was way funny. so, maybe both.

Angie said...

She is such a cutie! I'm so glad that we saw her just recently.