Made aware by my friend "Mullethead", here's an inspirational message. I find it's kind of creepy and funny at the same time. I hope all you Mothers like it. Actually, it's for everyone. Enjoy!
P.S. I have to say I really love motherhood. What an incredible adventure. I love how much it changes me and pushes me to be a better person. It's also amazing how much you learn, and it's fun to share our experiences and discoveries as mothers with each other (at least I think it's nice). And lastly, what I really appreciate is to realize how hard it is to be that perfect mother you'd like to be. I love Sophia so much, but despite my deep love for her, and my desire to be the best mom I can be for her, I make mistakes, and some of the things I do may not be what she needs. To realize how hard this mothering business can be really helps me to appreciate my own mother more. My mom and I didn't always have the best relationship, and now I'm able to understand some things better. Mr. T is right...mother, there is no other, like mother, so treat her right. I hope I'll be a better daughter, and a better mother. To motherhood, everyone!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where does he get his microphone from?
Henry
Bemavestsaf http://buy-apcalis.wikidot.com http://motrin.wikidot.com http://comprare-kamagra.wikidot.com Bemavestsaf
Post a Comment