Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The World according to Mom - Tag...


So, I got tagged...again. I don't know if I got the rules right. There was some mention of linking and stuff. But I'm tired. So no links. Just tagging. I tag all my blogging sis-in-laws (Maren, Sarah, Angie and Quinn) and whoever else wants to sum up five things they love about being a mom. But really, just five? How am I supposed to narrow the huge, vast, inexpressible experience of motherhood into 5 things? Oh yeah, the rules: write 5 things you love about being a mom and then tag some other people, ideally in another country. Well, here are my 5 things:

1. Whole new perspectives, visions and standards.
2. Chubby baby hands around my neck, a sleepy head on my shoulders.
3. Waking to baby babbling, smiles and laughter.
4. Enjoying things in their simplicity - rain drops on our heads, walks in the sunshine, flipping book pages, splashing water, peek-a-boo, sippy cups...
5. Squeals of delight and happiness.

2 comments:

Isa said...

thanks for playing along. I only got back at you since you tagged me earlier. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello
valium cost
Anxiety wonder pillBuy Valium (Diazepam) online and save your money! Worldwide delivery, no prescription, no hidden fees!
Roche manufactured Valium for the treatment of anxiety disorders, a derivative of benzodiazepine.
[url=http://www.mahwey.com/]valium cost[/url]

It has been the most prescribed benzodiazepine and is used to treat a wide range of medical conditions.
http://www.mahwey.com/ - buy cheap valium
Valium must be withdrawn if any of these side effects develop.