Oh Fran, thank you for sharing that with us. I love to watch Henry preform, his voice is so full of feeling. That is what I miss the most, being able to go and see my siblings preform. Thank you, thank you for posting this clip. I think it is wonderful that Henry was able to share his gift with his classmates.
A gal from Germany, a guy from California, another BYU love story, 1 bunny named Killer, 2 little girls, 3 degrees, 4 bikes, books in every corner, drawings on the wall, music and dancing, vegetable garden on the balcony, chocolate and prosciutto, pitched tents in the living rooms, cloth diapers in the bathroom, laundry piles in the bedroom, unvaccumed stair way, unironed clothes, lots of hugs, a bunch of tears, some heart ache, some fights, some disappointments, much joy, lots of traveling, nightmares and night cuddles, trips to the ER - swearing included, diarrhea disasters in public bathrooms, marathons, bike rides, prayers, faith, hope and hopefully some charity. Happiness.
3 comments:
Oh Fran, thank you for sharing that with us. I love to watch Henry preform, his voice is so full of feeling. That is what I miss the most, being able to go and see my siblings preform. Thank you, thank you for posting this clip. I think it is wonderful that Henry was able to share his gift with his classmates.
Henry, I really love your voice!!!It sounds very full and of feeling (like Maren said)!
Henry, you rock!!
Post a Comment