Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday Indeed

Good news first: Sophia ate some actual food. She had some rice cereal with cinnamon for lunch, and then a bowl of sweet potato with nutmeg and cinnamon. She gobbled it all down like there was no tomorrow. I haven't tried any solids for a week and thought I'd try again today. I was so excited it worked. Maybe she was just observing Lent. Ha!

Then we also had some fun coloring Easter eggs today, and Sophia and I read in the bible and had some time to play. I also got a good work-out and so did Henry, and we had a fantastic dinner (Thai Rice with Chicken Satee/Peanut Sauce and great salad). I love Easter, and I love spending time with my little babe and my hubby. What a good day. Here are also some pictures.













3 comments:

Isa said...

Happy Easter to you guys!

Angie said...

Dylan says, "she likes to eat Easter eggs."
Those pictures are darling!

"Push d for dylan!"ddddd

Angie said...

dylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn