Washers that clean nothing

Stove tops that are so hard to clean, and need foil underneath to catch messes and burn them

Speedos - Simply Gross

What's the point of a sandal if you wear a sock?

Simply gross as well

Fashion gone bad - why is it pretty to wear a long skirt over jeans?

Why stick with these when we've got better stuff out there?

If it's cold, and you need a jacket, why wear shorts?

I just don't get mustaches - they don't even look good...

Prom - over-expensive and usually overboard - what exactly is the value?

Linoleum - ugly and cheap

Hummers - show-off and gasoline waste - in my prideful opinion

Big, loud, heavy, ...we've got better stuff out there now

Does anyone use these?

I'd rather have a few extra bedrooms than several garages, but that's just me.

I can smell the moldy carpet just looking at the picture!
Why would meat in jelly be tasty?
8 comments:
American stove tops and carpeted bathrooms just came screaming back at me. I'm so glad to be in Europe. But then again, a lot of people here still have dial-up modems.(!)
Fran, you always make me laugh. I love these. Keep it coming!
OK, I'm going to comment on every single one of these.
Washers that clean nothing - They do clean! You just need a bit of Oxy-clean to help things along.
Stovetops that are hard to clean - Stove technology has come a long way the last 10 years. Luckily the under-burner trays only cost a buck or two at Home Depot and are easier to just replace than try to clean.
Speedos - They couldn't have made the Borat movie without them.
Socks with sandals - This is the perfect outfit for retired old men.
Smoking - The stockholders of Reynolds American (NYSE:RAI) encourage it!
Fashion gone bad - Even worse are those horribly oversized sunglasses. They can't go away soon enough.
Showers - Something's better than a shower?
Shorts in cold weather - This helps us identify people who dropped out of junior high.
Mustaches - These help us identify people stuck in the 80s and pedophiles.
Prom - Keeping the rental tux industry afloat for over a century!
Linoleum - Hey, not all of us can afford nice wood or tile floors!
Hummers - These help us identify gene pool removal candidates.
Vacuums - What's better than a vacuum? Central vacuums?
Bidets - The Japanese have improved these 581%, and now they're built into the seat too!
Extra garages - No! You are wrong! I want a three bed/two bath house with a ten car garage. An M3, an M5, a WRX STi, a Z06 Corvette, a pimped-out Suburban, a 360 Modena, something for hauling the dogs around - hey, I'm up to seven cars already!
Carpet in the bathroom - Yeah, that's messed up. So is carpet in the dining room. The previous owners of my place put carpet in my dining room and it gets dirty so easily. I'm saving up for wood floors to replace it.
Meat in jelly - Spam and scrambled eggs is one of my favorite breakfasts!
hahaha, you're funny Dave. But, to enlighten you: the washer I posted should be replaced with quality front loaders. The stove tops may have come a long way, but are still sooooo outdated in comparison to what you find in Europe. Shower heads that are stuck on the wall are dumb (and usually too low). They have shower heads that move up and down, and you can take off etc. Big hoovers are a pain. There are quiet, little vacuums that roll around behind you. Much nicer...as for the rest..hahahaha!
Now I think you should enlighten us with the updated versions.
Dave,
I disagree with Franny about wall shower heads. They could be a little higher. But the detachable shower heads always break and never stay where the should stay. And that metal tubing touches you when you're in the shower. No thanks.
Henry
The only reason Henry disagrees with me is because he never cleans the shower. ;)
Fran-
I could help you out with the European beach pictures. lol. I was at a family friendly beach (in fact your Dad took us there) and being the photographer that I am had my camera poised and ready to go. I really just wanted to get some pics of my kids playing at the beach. I was so shocked that I could hardly take any pictures because there was soooo much skin. Lots of topless women, men that should NEVER wear a speedo, women that should NOT be in bikini's and 6 & 7 year old kids without a stitch of clothing. After 1/2 hr of trying to angle, or crop these other people out I decided it just wasn't worth it and I was going to end up with no pictures at all. So I shot freely focusing on my kids but ignoring whatever was around them. I must say I have some pretty funny pictures and a realistic version of what it looked like that day.
Post a Comment