Here's Sophia during the photo shoot:
Here's what we ended up with:.jpg)
If you ever want to do your passports through ePassport, just make a "junk" email account to use, because they ask for your password and try to email all your friends in your inbox.
Henry
.jpg)
If you ever want to do your passports through ePassport, just make a "junk" email account to use, because they ask for your password and try to email all your friends in your inbox.
Henry
7 comments:
I have to laugh so hard when I look at all the many pictures we took all at once. It was hard enough taking the pictures. I had to laugh so many times at Sophia's faces. I think her passport picture turned out real cute.
Just a tip for next time, I remember when Kensi was a baby and we took her in to get her passport photo (before the days of personal digital cameras) they spread a white sheet on the ground, put her down on it, and took the picture from above. A bit easier than trying to hold that floppy little head and body up straight. Your efforts worked, though, and you ended up with a really cute photo!
Yeah, you're really coming. Like the picture of Henry holding her against the wall.
Good idea Reni, but we'd have had to take her to a professional photo place for that, which probably would have been even more than $8 at Walgreens. Sophia actually posed pretty well for all pictures, and it was mostly a matter of getting the right distance, lighting, etc. Well, Henry's arm muscles did get a little worked, but it was really fun.
Is this for her German or American passport? I really hope she gets to be German, too!
Hahahaha!!! This is hilarious!
So..these are the funny pictures you were telling me about. You're right, they are really great!
Post a Comment