Ok, here are now more pictures:
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Still 6 days old, but here are more pictures...
and a few things to tell about Sophia. So far, she's been the best baby ever. Last night, she ate at 9pm, 12am, 3am, 6am, and then 9am again. Nice was that she was just sleeping, and I just woke her up for her meals. She eats really fast, so I ended up getting quite a bit of sleep. It was so great. She is also one great pooper. She poops all the time, and finishes up with this loud grunt. Today I had to laugh when she kept pooping, and ended with her little explosion. The funny thing was that it came out the diaper but didn't get on anything (not her clothes, not the boppy pillow etc.) but just my belly. Great aim. I don't know how she did it. Other than that, she sleeps a lot, or just watches us with a critical eye when she's awake. So far she's definitely taking after her parents: smart, hungry, poopy and sleepy. She's so cute!
Ok, here are now more pictures:
Ok, here are now more pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She's beautiful! I'm so glad things are going well!!
She's perfect! I love that first photo. That's the money shot! Or at least the one you should use for the announcements. :-)
I'm so glad to hear things are going so well for you all. I hope you are enjoying the time with Karin there. I love the pictures - keep them coming please. Sofia is really sweet!
She's totally cute. By the way, I won't be sending out annoucements...:) This is it. The world knows she's here. That's enough hassle for me. Oh, and it's Sophia with ph Quinn :).
I'm stuck at school for another 2 hours. I just keep wanting to be home with my cute wife and baby. I miss you guys. Last night I had a lot of nice one on one time with Sophia, even while I was reading an article for class.
Love you guys.
H
She's a doll. I'm glad that she's sleeping so well for you.
Post a Comment