Thursday, August 21, 2008

Football Season

For once, I'm excited for the football season to start. Not that I care about football, but it's because I don't care about it that I care this time. Ha, how does that make sense you wonder. Well, it turns out that you can turn other peoples' crazy football love into valuable $$$. We bought student football tickets for 5 games. The cost for 10 tickets was $300. The plan: to re-sell our student tickets. Well, I already sold one game for $180, and that was the least popular game. With the other four games, I can probably make another $1400 bucks or so. Isn't it great that people love football? I'm really excited.

3 comments:

Henry said...

You didn't tell me you sold the one game. Tsk tsk.

Good job lovey. When do we get the money?

Henry

Franziska Patterson said...

Ha...we sold our tickets. We made $1880 total, or $1550 net. I'd say that's a pretty sweet deal. I'm just amazed people would pay that much to see a few football games. Isn't there a reason they invented TV???

Romi said...

What a great idea!! Way to use your imagination to earn $$$!! I love it! :)