So, we left Greece after some more sunbathing, swimming, eating, sleeping, playing etc. It was so relaxing, and I just loved our remote little place in the sun, and of course, all the tasty Greek food I got every day. Last friday, before we left, we went on a boat trip to see some caves, and also some little island village, and also went for a swim in the beautiful bay with crystal clear water. The trip was fun even though the boat was ridiculously crowded, and it was a meager 110 degrees. The swim in the bay was therefore very welcome. However, I guess my body is less able to handle temperature changes or something now. When I hoped into the cold water, it took my breath away for a long time versus just a few seconds like everyone else. I had to cling to the boat steps for several minutes before I stopped hyperventilating and was ready to swim around. Arghhh... Anyway, I posted some pictures of us entering a cave on the boat, as well as the little village we went to, and also some of the butts in speedos I got to see as we were waiting to go ashore. Good times.
We got back on Saturday, then watched the soccer Europe Championships final Sunday night. It was Germany against Spain. We played lousy and Spain won. On Monday we went to the North Sea in Germany, and then to my Grandpa for his 93 birthday. I also included pictures of that (Northe Sea trip). As you can see we are going nonestop and having a lot of fun. Now we are heading out towards a little forest by our house that makes for awesome mountain biking. Then we are off to see Sea World with my brother.
By the way, I posted pictures of our latest trip first, and then Greece last.
Fran
1 comment:
What a fun trip you're having!! I'm so glad you guys get to do this. That's awesome.
Love the speedo pictures. You crack me up!
Post a Comment