So, the suffering is over! Today, I got fired (again!) from the crappiest job the world has ever seen. Funny enough, I had an inkling in the last 2 days that this may happen. Maybe the fact that the owner simply couldn't look me in the face today, struck me as odd. While I have to say I kinda walked out of there being simply glad that this ordeal is over, I wanted to seriously hurt the owner for two things. A) for depriving me of the deep, deep, deep, deep satisfaction on walking out and quitting on this dump of dumps, and b) for firing me after I have sucked up all kinds of crap for them, and stayed when I had another job offer that I had also accepted, because they wanted me to...and now getting this.
I admit, I do not have the most christlike feelings right now. And over all I feel so riled up over it that apparently I can't sleep or else I wouldn't be blogging at 4.30am.
I tried to find out what he was firing me for. He didn't say much except parents didn't feel comfortable with me (he popped out a vague number of 3-4 parents...which makes me think he's making stuff up. I mean, complaints are quantifiable, are they not?). Then he really started pulling crap out of his you know where, when he brought up the lamest reasons that aren't even worth mentioning. But basically, he wasn't even willing to really tell me what the "charges" were, what was said, or had gone wrong...He just mumbled something about "when things go on for so long and don't change"...blablabla...
There are no words to describe how mad I am, and how much I despise that guy and that place. I am so angry, and so upset and so....This has got to be the most frustrating moment of my life so far. But the saddest thing among all the upsetness and, I'll admit it, pure hatred, is that I feel really crappy and bad about myself. I can't help but feel that I have failed somehow. That if somehow I would have slaved away more, and maybe not said whatever I must have said to upset parents or other people...I wouldn't have gotten fired. It's pretty hard right now to feel good about myself and believe I can find another job when this is job number 2 in Ohio that I got fired from. It really is pretty depressing, and my desire to ever work again is basically 0 at this point. And saddest of all, the girl who has come to work drunk, and another lady who actually IS an alcoholic are still working there. It's easy really. If you don't upset the parents, you can stay. You make them mad, you go. Does it matter if it's fair, or your fault? Nope. All that matters is that you keep them happy, at all costs. I failed. So, I had to go. Happy...
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment