This will be short. Weight is evil. Ever since my appendix came out, I've consistently been putting on weight. For this new year I resolved to really crack down on my weight. After all, I don't want to be the fat woman I'm afraid I already am. Well, my resolutions that I made while in TX on a family reunion, quickly became unresolved once we got home, when I realized I had no place to exercise in the stormy and freezing winter weather we've had, and also that I just can't seem to find the desire or energy to work-out when I feel my whole day has been a work out. Then, I also realized how it'll affect our budget to get into healthier foods again. So, in no time my resolve fell apart, and I figured I should just embrace my fatness. It makes me sad, but I figure once summer comes around, and I am done working it'll be easier. Till then I'll just do the best I can...which I've already done so far.
Here is a picture of me from Halloween. The F obviously stands for "Fran".
A gal from Germany, a guy from California, another BYU love story, 1 bunny named Killer, 2 little girls, 3 degrees, 4 bikes, books in every corner, drawings on the wall, music and dancing, vegetable garden on the balcony, chocolate and prosciutto, pitched tents in the living rooms, cloth diapers in the bathroom, laundry piles in the bedroom, unvaccumed stair way, unironed clothes, lots of hugs, a bunch of tears, some heart ache, some fights, some disappointments, much joy, lots of traveling, nightmares and night cuddles, trips to the ER - swearing included, diarrhea disasters in public bathrooms, marathons, bike rides, prayers, faith, hope and hopefully some charity. Happiness.
2 comments:
Don't worry guys. that's not REALLY me in the picture.
Ha ha!! You didn't fool me. :)
Post a Comment