Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New Year, New Luck!

or not...So, I haven't posted for a long time. No, I'm not dead, but it seems death is just around the corner. Since I'm trying to get ready for bed, this will just be an outline for the blogs to come. I shall discuss:

  • Heilig Abend meets Bob and Ruth
  • Sweet Reunions and the worst BBQ in Texas
  • Why Daycare is still the worst job ever
  • New Years Resolutions and how I'm already unresolved
  • Air India: Thank you and come again
  • Why MY Daycare job is the worst job ever
  • How to spend your Christmas money
  • Anecdotes from the Wonderful World of Frenry
Check in frequently now to read the up-coming blogs!!!

3 comments:

DL said...

I can't wait!

Romi said...

Hooray!!! Fran is back!! :) I missed you!!

Romi said...

And I anxiously await all of those blogs you alluded to!! :) No pressure though. I know how it goes. I've been working like a chicken with it's head cut off...if that makes any sense, and I feel like I've nearly lost my head in the process. But I do so love reading your blogs.