Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Things we'd like to have...

With my birthday and Christmas coming up, I know some people want to know what we/I might want. Really, Henry and I feel quite blessed and don't think we need anything, and don't expect anyone to give us anything. But, if you feel strongly inclined to give us something, even though you probably won't be getting anything from us for the next 4 years, here's a list of things we'd enjoy/could use:

  • Books by Bill Pete (Children's Books like the one with the bear)
  • Book: Die Unendliche Geschichte - by Michael Ende
  • Book: Twilight - by Stephenie Meyers, in English
  • Movies in German such as Shrek III, Ratatouille, Star Wars Series (not the new ones), Beauty and the Beast (the Walt Disney one), Harry Potter 5 or more Simpsons
  • Gift Certificates for H&M or/and IKEA
  • Harness for Bunny
  • Game: Killer Bunnies (as many extensions as possible - we're addicted)
  • Money...
I think we had more ideas, but can't remember them now. I'll add them when we remember. So, till then, here is our little list.

3 comments:

Henry said...

A new car?

H

Lara said...

What about key lime pie truffles?

Franziska Patterson said...

This is MY wish list, even though I wrote we. And I don't dig key lime stuff, but if you want to send a banana cream pie, that would be ok. :)