So, when I initially had my blog all set up last night, and send you, all my dear friends/family an email, I immediately got a mail back from a friend saying she was surprised to find out I was so cheesy. Well, that got my attention, and maybe it's getting yours. Yes, you may have missed the initial blog-picture I had set up with the blog title.
I was trying to find some pictures that went nicely with the colors I had chosen, and only found a few pictures in those brown tones. I was hoping to put them all next to each other, the way it's now, but couldn't get it to work. So, I opted for a nice picture of Henry and my hands, all with sparkly wedding rings. It really went nicely color-wise and also was closer to the shape I was looking for. Little did I know it was cheesy. After I got the email I asked Henry if he thought the picture was cheesy. ... He said it was. So, out it went. Hahaha...you all missed out! Thank Heaven for friends who let me know when I'm going overboard. I wouldn't want anyone to find out that I do have a tender/mushy side to me after all. It only took a few hours to create the header I initially wanted. Certainly worth the time if that protects my image as a tough German Brunhilda. :)
P.S. Thanks for reading, guys. This is fun.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wer hat Dir denn gesagt, dass Du cheesy bist? :)
Post a Comment